"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" Francis Bacon 1561-1626

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Deadlines….

The blogs have been a bit quiet because I have had some commercial work to do, which, as is generally the case, involved a deadline (today).
I wouldn’t like to say I have been impossible to live with over the last few days but stress levels have been slightly elevated.
Chris, safely back at work, sent me this today which rather says it all …..

creativity

Thanks to the brilliant Drew for doing this.
It’s spooky how well he knows me… 
see more at Toothpaste For Dinner.com.

Peace, love and bug drawings returning tomorrow…

3 comments:

Candice said...

Too funny, but true.

sharp green pencil said...

Hi Candice!!I think most creatives will identify with this :).
By the way the little stand for holding things is called sometimes a third hand. Easy to find in model shops etc..

Candice said...

Thank you for that info. I'll be on the hunt!