I have made a few lino print cards (strictly speaking “vinyl” prints) based on my Pig in Jacket sketch. Progress was slow and success rate rather low due to being a bit ambitious and trying a 3, 4 and 5 colour reduction print with a very small block. Each new colour printing is accompanied by yet another possibility for error. There were many. But I have about 20 cards. I recorded the process over at Printdaily.
They are small. The image is 3 inches square.
Three Colour Sunny Pig with three different plates. The blue here is what was left of the reduction plate.
A few cards almost ready to go..